Thursday, November 8, 2012

Met my insurance agent this morning to settle some stuff. Came to realize .... you can't trust just anyone can you? The one that you think can be trusted can not exactly be trusted huh? Nyway, not my agent. She's nice. Just some random thoughts that came by. When she was explaining to me about some plans, I was literally dreaming and nth goes into my mind. Oh wells. Seems like I'm not very interested =x Ahh, I have my reasons ):
Anyway, out to celebrate Pling's birthday today! (: bought her a Lowry Farm top! (: and we had dinner at Manhatten! Not a bad idea for birthdays for those who wanna celebrate! Friendly staffs and they even gave us free drinks, which we thought was 6 cups of drinks but no, it's a draught of I-dont-know-what-drink~ but it tastes nice! Like cala-cala? Lol. ((: the draught was nice and awesome! When the staff brought it to our table I was so high, cuz he lighted a fire cracker on top! Cool! Hahaha.
And my day ended just well, on the way home now with a stomach full of rubbish ._. Goodnight ppl! (:
Ps. My boy is coming back tmr! *I hope* (:

No comments:

Post a Comment