Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Greetings from new workplace!
Greetings from work! ((: well judging from the title you can see how bored I am. My phone went practically low batt. Huhu. CPU not set up yet, so I have nth to do right now. Hmph! Shouldn't have asked me to report work tdy. I could have accompanied Z if I weren't called to report to work. Huhu ): anw, Z booked in. This afternoon. Left house with him sleeping. Huhu. Missed him. I miss my goldfish, I miss Z. Went home ytd with him and he suddenly called me out loud. Turned and I saw one of my goldfish flipped over. Dropped my stuffs and I almost freaked out. Luckily, it didn't die, else I don't think I will be reporting for work tdy ): kinda worried so both of us went out to get some antibacterial liquid and changed water for them. Walked for like coming 2 hrs before we find a fish shop. Damn. So hard to find. Anw, managed to get what we wanted, so yup, worth it! ^^ And so here I am today, at work! Hopefully this place is good. Kinda not so "peaceful and nice" as compared to my previous company but well, hopefully I can adapt! Jy! ((: And to Z, jy! Think positive! :D ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment