Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Its been a while!

I know I know, its been a while. Blogger bug comes once in a while too, cant blame me! :P
Well, kinda free right now, ended work last Wednesday, enjoying my two weeks of holidays before starting on a new job. Good luck to me! Hopefully I like it there! =X Nyway, one week has passed, and im left with another one week! ))): Good times pass fast! And sad to say, my holidays cant really be spent with my boy~ But on the other hand, got to meet up with friends and family! :D Friday till Tuesday will be solely for Z! and clique~ :D
Uh huh! Z's birthday just passed like 3 days ago? Erm.... Didnt really celebrate actually~ Went out to eat with Clique on a Saturday night and on Sunday, we stayed at home ._. Huhu. Kinda guilty but.... idk~ He have to book in. So... Went to the food court nearby my place for curry fish. Yum yum! A new niceeee and cheap food we found! *noms*! Simple and nice dinner that night! <3 I guess, as you grow older, you just wanna stay home. Or is it just me? Cuz apparently all my friends like to go out. Hmm.... I think im the one that grows older. Lazy bones here yo~
Alright, nth much to update. Hehe. Happy Birthday Pling! Cant wait for tmr! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment