It's been a while! Yaaaa, very long while actually. ^^ Haven been missing out in life, explains why im soooo busy. (; Sooooooo, life has been really unrealistic till now. Well, what do I mean by that? Actually... You should have known, if not for anything, I wouldnt really blog will I? So, yup! Quit my work at gelato to accompany my boy for the last two weeks before he enlist, while I embark on a whole new journey! Gonna start working tmr againnnnn, ya again, I realized I job-hop a lot, not that I want to, but its either contract based or... erm, I cant rmb ._. Well back to the topic, yes im starting work tmr. TMR! Have been slacking for the past..... 2 weeks with Z, then one week with my friends and woah, im working tmr. Things feel kinda unrealistic right now... My boy is in NS, I wonder how is he doing, although he contact me like almost everyday, but, bad habit, still worried.... And.... Gonna step into the society and work tmr. Argh, not that serious, its only a 6 months contract... but, well, not that prepared. Work at gelato was awesome, more than awesome. Its was really fun, and suddenly having to step into a office kinda scares me. But well, life huh~
So nth much has been bugging me. Spending my past one week hanging out with friends, slacking at home, and talking on the phone with Z <3 I wonder why ppl cant sit their ass at home sometimes. I really love it! HAHA. Maybe im just... crazy? But I really love staying at home, especially when noone's home to disturb me. Hehe. Alright, long and crappy post I supposed. Gotta enjoy my last home at home! JY ppl! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment