Forced myself to on my lappy. Ever since I started working, I have been lazing around at home and using my phone to do everything. Tsk, the bad thing about smart phone - turn ppl lazy ._. Well, work have been fine, took three days off from work after working for three days. Lol. But no choice, my cousin ): My eldest cousin and the most outstanding cousin has passed. These two years, have been facing many demise. Really heart-wrenching. Life is just that fragile, isnt it. It is very fragile. Just in two years, I lost my dearest grandma and two cousins... An accident took my cousin away. The one that everyone is proud of. He is just that outstanding, always someone that I looked up to. Thank you for helping me, volunteering to be my guarantor for uni. You will always be missed, A.
Well... my life. Nothing much. Work and still work. Been drowning myself in work and longing for weekends every week. Z has been great. Recovered from his four days high fever and is back to his good condition. Relieved (: Well, hopefully everything goes on fine! (: BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment