Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life goes on~

Just as what my title states, life goes on. No matter what is happening to us in our lives, good or bad, day passes, time still clicks. So well, better to be happy than to be sad, right? As we grow older, I finally understand the feeling of growing up. It literally means.... more mature, more troubles, more thinking, more frustrations, more problems, more frets, and more of everything. But less slp, less money, I can say for sure. As we grow up, there will always be more problems right there for us to solve. It may tk a while, it may tk a lifetime and we still can't solve it. Problems always exists, it's just how you look at it I guess. I hate problems, I hate facing them, I hate to admit that I have to face it. But Z always tell me to tk it one at a time. I envy how he can tk things one at a time, and not think so much into it. I'm just not someone like that I guess. I always tend to get so involved in it till I break down. Retarded huh. I'm learning to face life like how he does. It may be a good way (:

Well well, enough of my crap ._. Been busy with work nowadays. CL for superrrrrrrr long and I finally solved the prob, which is quit. Not what I'm looking for (: so yeap, got myself smth that I hope I like, and will stay for long! (: but still, adapting! Z came to surprise me, sooooo happy to see him! We've been so busy that we can talk for less than twenty sentences everyday, less than twenty text too.... Well, busy buzzy. But still, I'm glad to have him by my side, always <3
To end off, graduation next week! :D
Enjoy peeps! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment