Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Emotions
Was full of emotion today. Guess it's becuz I was alone the whole day, slacking at home, went to run, etc... Time waits for no one. How true. I realized, in a blink of an eye, Im gng 21. What have I achieved so far? A dip? That's all? I guess so.... Ppl say, 21, the time to enjoy, we're still young, we should do whatever fits us, not torturing ourselves to do things that we dont wanna do right now. Cuz in future, you will meet tonnes of things that you nvr wanna encounter, but still have to face. Right, true, aint it? But sometimes, what choice do we have? We cant choose, I cant either, I have no status, no place, no nth to choose. Sometimes, we just lose to everything, to everything that we nvr wanna face right now but was forced to face. Life kinda sucks right now, but if you think, we are fortunate enough to be here. Im fortunate enough to have everyone here, everyone with me, everyone that stayed by my side and go through everything with me, and that one person, who is always supporting me, motivating me, in my mind, my grandma always. I guess it's enough, that's all I need. Thank you all. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment