Tuesday, November 22, 2011
STUPID
IKR. I haven been blogging. Sigh. I've so much to tell, so much to say. But I just cant find the right word to say, the time to blog. Hmm, I'm feeling down right now. ya i know, now, at this time, 2am. I just dont know why. Im feeling so so so so down. I was happy just now. PMS I guess ): I really don't like how I'm feeling right now. Right noone likes it I bet. But why me? Why you? Why are you doing this? I feeling so stupid right now and I don't know what I'm blabbering abt. I'm supposed to be doing work I know but now, I seriously have no mood to concentrate reading all the files and files and files. I just feel so dumb so stupid and so retarded! Like why?! I know I'll never get an answer to this, NEVER. Im just stupid for posting this. Really stupid. But I really can't find anyone to talk to right now. Not now, I cant fall at this time. IDIOT FOOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment