Sudden feel to blog. Gotta blog a quick one before I head to the shower. So, my days in school are officially over. Intern started just one day ago and I was drown with work already. Perhaps becuz Im just an intern, I feel more stress when my boss ask me to do work for him. gahh =X Why I see people around me with nth to do during intern and I'm like the total opposite? Lol~ Anw it's not a bad thing I guess.I prefer getting busy (: Just hope that my sup and colleagues give clear instruction cuz apparently they dont really do. boo~ ):
Right, other than that ... nothing for me to be busy on anymore~ Quit my job and focus on my intern and intending to enjoy my weekends (: Apparently I followed my friends' instruction and ideas and did something bad during work! keke ^^ not to be disclosed~ :D
Hmm... I had the same nightmare ytd night. Total same one, just that the subject matter is different. It's freaking me out. Really scaring me. Woke up with tears in my eyes. I cried in my dream! Really, everyone please be well.
Alrighty. Off to bathe and watch show! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment