Saturday, August 14, 2010
LIFE
Are you living in a fairytale or in reality?
Have you ever tried asking youself this question? well, i did. hmm, and the answer comes out to be ... i dont know. somehow, yea i did. I admit. Some naive thoughts still comes to my mind sometimes but ahh, that's girls uh? All these times i thought i had grown alot. like ya, as in mentally. People that i met in my daily lives, my friends, even my enemy, though i dont really had any, but yea, everything, everyone, changes me. I learnt alot from them. Slowly, i think for myself, not entirely always putting people infront of myself anymore. The lessons learnt made me realised alot, really alot. Someone once told me, I'm the one that worries her the most when she leaves us. She told everyone to take care of me when she's not around. And just a few days ago, someone told me the same thing, that im the one she worries for the most as well. So, i always causes worries huh, well at least for those that knows me best. People who dont know me well wouldnt get worried about me becuz apparently i look strong outside. but well, sometimes i do hope i look weak outside too but that's so not me. I dont usually show that out, least with people im not close to. I do hate being so independent infront of everyone sometimes, becuz people would jolly well thinks that i would be ok but hell no, im not! right, but what to do, that's me. I always keep quiet even if im unhappy. That's what causing everything around me to happen now, including the moving part. But well, i cant change anything, that's life. And apparently im not one who will make a fuss out of it. That's why i have to accept my life this way. Yea im stubborn, im someone who likes to get things done fast, someone who hates leaving things behind, hates leaving bits and pieces behind, i love getting things done, love getting things all sorted out, love settling stuffs, even conflict, settled and over with once and for all. Im not someone who can get angry for long, not someone who can just get over and done with with things that are not properly managed. Cuz i just dont like it, i dont. That's me, im just like this.
Well, that's just a random post, some random thoughts. I haven been blogging, that's why~
Toddles guys (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment