Monday, August 16, 2010
Just finished all my chores, packing books and clothings, and everything in my room. Placed them one by one in the boxes. AHHH! I so feel like crying right now. I know im gonna miss all these alot, miss this place, where my friends came to stayover, when we had joy and fun, laughters all filled in this room. Gonna move in a few days time. Apparently i really dont feel like going out these days. No reasons why, just dont feel like. Maybe i just wanna spend more time here, or maybe i just dont have the mood to. I dont know either. But i know i cant. I promised ting to go out with her tmr, i have to. All along i thought i would be strong enough. Haven shed a tear ever since i heard about the news but now i really feel like crying. I know it's stupid but i really feel very lousy right now i swear. I thought i could take it, i smile all day long talking to my friends about it but seriously i start to wonder how will i react on the day itself when im already feeling so lousy right now. Just feel like ranting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment