Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursdayyyyyy! :D

Yea, what else can I look forward to? Life have been pretty mundane. Work and still work. Friday is everything I'm looking forward to. No matter how long I've worked, Im still not a morning person, totally. Hmm... I know my post have been kinda boring and it kinda speaks just my life. This blog is more of #deardiary to me. Actually blogs used to be like this, until I-dont-know-when.... =X
Anw, something to share with everyone! (:  Helps more of students I guess, for those that keep using ur printer at home and those that holds an ink jet printer! (: A technician recently came to my office to fix our printer and he actually told us not to switch off the switch if we wanna save the ink. Apparently based on his theory, everytime we off the switch and on it again, the printer will test the ink and sprinkle some ink out so that the print-head wouldnt be clogged. Therefore we actually waste a lot of ink from this. One ink can actually print 300-400 pages but after this we can only print like 150? It sounds kinda logical though. He mentioned that the noisy sound that we always hear when the printer start-up was actually this. So... yeap. I dont know, sounds kinda logical. Maybe you guys can try it. And ohhh, according to him, if you dont off the swtich, the printer will automatically goes to sleep mode so it does not actually consume a lot of electricity. Ikr, if it does, I rather spend the money on buying ink. HAHA~ Anw, just sharing what I've learned. hehe~ (: 
Friday tmr! Cant wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment