Monday, February 6, 2012

It's been a while! (:
Time flies when you're enjoying. But somehow or rather, it does past as fast when you're suffering as well. At the end of the day, when you look back, you will feel that "it" was actually alright~ Humans, uh? (:
Intern will be over very soon! And time to sit down and think about my next step in life. If I still want to continue studying, or step into the society. Honestly, I still prefer studying. Hmm... People might think that doesnt mean that studying so much helps you in the future but well, at least I get to learn something I guess? Sometimes it might not be even useless when we grow up but well, part and parcel of life isnt it? You cant expect yourself to always enjoy without any sufferings? Somewhat or rather, the society now looks at qualification I suppose. Hmm...

Nyway, back to 15 days ago, Happy Lunar New Year! (: My first new year without grandma. Hmm.... I miss her still, very much. I dream of her every now and then. Probably cuz Im thinking of her too much? But I really really miss her. If time goes back, I would definitely spend more time with her. One last night with her wasnt enough. My belief, really hope that you are doing well in heaven with grandpa and atsuyuki (: Hope that he's doing well and taking good care of you two elders (:

Life for me has been rather good. I wanna do whatever I can, with my best, and I really hope that you can see it, ok? (:


Thank you for everything. For going through everything with me, for everything that you've done for me, for everything that you have changed for me, for every small lil things that you've did for me. ILY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment