Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bball-ed with baby just now! Awesomeeeeeee. *He asked me to say this* --> Someone asked him to play 3-3 and he's damn good at it -.- LOL! & when I had the half court alone all to myself, some.... came and invade my space, and since im the only girl, I backed out T__T lol~ And have to wait till bb end his game. lol~ Haven sweat enough~ Boo. ): Nywayyyyyy, slacking these day. Nothing much. Not really putting in effort in finding job, but still, I am la~ Keke. Been watching a drama bb introduced to me and I finally finished watching it! &&&&&! Im damn disappointed with the ending! OMGAWD! ROAR! =X So angry! Somemore he's the one who kept pleading me to watch this drama! LOL! In the end so disappointing. TSK  >< 
Well, it's late, but im not sleeping yet. Gahhhh. The stupid boy is so into his game. Sighhhh. 
Nights world! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment