First paper downnn! Super happy! And just when I'm glad that my paper is over, series of memories flows all over. Yea, thinking of my grandparents again. This morning before I went to school, I talked to grandma in my heart, telling her that today is my paper and hopefully it'll be doable, & there it is! (: Humans are always like this isn't it. They only regret and think after they lose something. I guess god has been fair to me. I didn't get to see grandpa when he left me, but least I get to see my grandma before she leaves me. I miss you two, a lot a lot a lot. T_T
Got my baby with baby! hehe. Happy max! Busying with my stuffs at the moment while baby is busy with his show! Teehee ❤❤
Got my baby with baby! hehe. Happy max! Busying with my stuffs at the moment while baby is busy with his show! Teehee ❤❤
No comments:
Post a Comment