Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yea I know I haven been blogging. Just wanna revive my blog though I don't know where to start from. Right, ups and downs these days. But honestly, thanks G for always being there for me. Really thank you soooo much <3 This is really the first time someone knowing how upset I am and brought all my fav food to my house, accompanied me all night and tear with me when I'm upset. Seriously, that's what friends are for, right? Right, that is friends, best friends. 
And to you, girl,  friends are not supposed to be like you. If you guys are really good friends like what you said, you shouldn't be there to laugh with her about everything and anything. Friends, you should be there to tell them what is right and what is wrong. Friends are supposed to be there for you when you're at your lowest and there to scold you when you did something wrong. Not there to laugh with you and treat others as your laughing stock! This is fcuking humilating and fcuking rude, I swear! I've heard alot about you, but I've never once judge. I thought that you were a nice girl. But no, after today, after what you did to your so called good friend, I despise you. I look down on BOTH of you! Cuz this is totally not what friends should do! When you know that she's in the wrong and yet go along with her and laugh with her, you totally don't deserve my respect at all. Go on, continue thinking you're the greatest, continue thinking that you are a good friend, but seriously, you are not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment